Tuesday, March 03, 2015

OUTFiT | Classic. Basic.

Late afternoon is my favorite time of day. I find serenity when the sky turns orange-y and the sun kisses the horizon goodbye.

I kinda suffered from food coma the previous night that I decided to have my post birthday celebration by lazily walking around the business district chasing sunlight. The weather absolutely was perfect. 

Is this the last light of Durin's day?

I went for the little black dress in my closet. Classic. Basic. Just like today's.

Having that lazy feel in mind, styled this dress that's proportionate to my mood. Simple yet sweet and edgy? Worn my chucks and accessorized it with a simple watch, a pair of stud earrings and a metal ring with black stone.

Quiet time
I love how the aftie makes my skin look tan! #faketan

Crochet collar details
---------------------------
Crochet Peter Pan Dress - Forever 21
---------------------------

After the relaxing slothful stroll, my friend and I ended up at Pancake house! Can't believe I am having yet another mouthful after yesterday. 


Pancake House
PC: redbyheart.blogspot.com
Pork Vienna!

Ordered my usual. Pork Vienna - finely sliced breaded lean pork served with brown rice and coleslaw. I was so full! Oh, well.. c'est la vie!

Care to share your lazy style ideas? Would love to hear from you! Leave your comments below. Till my next! 


Just me,

Comment via Google Plus or Blogger

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh, really can't believe that you are already ** y/o!!! Such a kid at heart (and looks! hee).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwhhh... Thanks so much, Elaine! Laughed at this one ---> ** LOL. Miss you, girl! See you soon, alrighty?

      Delete
  2. beautiful dress *-*

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress i have something close to this and i haven't worn it yet.Thanks to you i have already started getting ideas on how to style it.Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ruth! Can't wait to see it! I miss your blogs :) xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am always thrilled to interact with you all! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Bloglovin', Pinterest and Google+ so we may stay connected! Stay gorgeous everyone! xoxo - Sugar