Sunday, April 03, 2016

ThOUGhTS | Blogging All Day!

"It's 2016!!" (fast forward to three months) 

I would like to apologize to all my readers for this hiatus. There are too many things to ponder -- things encountered the previous year -- that I was focused on bettering my being. Contemplating the past can help determine your future because we don't learn from experience, we learn from reflecting on experience. Will always be grateful for ALL my practical contact of facts and events, be it good or bad. 

Sugary Fancies Ash Gray Hair Color Sugary Fancies Ash Gray Hair Color

As always, thank you all for constantly making me look forward to something wonderful everyday! This blog reached its one year -- a definite milestone -- all because of your endless support and love! I was asked many times what I get from blogging, since putting yourself out there also means making yourself vulnerable from judgement and bullying, among others. Well, the answer is simple --- I want to connect with others through the art of writing. 

One of my many reflections is to continue doing the things I love, one of which is writing. Our passion and creativity thrive through human connection and writing creates just that. Enigmatic as it may sound, we are all intertwined. Albert Einstein did say "A human being is part of a whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space." We connect with the stories we make everyday. So your story can be, will be and may by my story, too. I hope to inspire others the way they inspire me with their tales of life!

Sugary Fancies Ash Gray Hair Color Sugary Fancies Ash Gray Hair Color
Sugary Fancies Ash Gray Hair Color Sugary Fancies Ash Gray Hair Color

---------------------
Outfit details:

All from Forever 21

---------------------

So, this year, let us continue to learn from each others' experiences and insights! We ALWAYS have a profound proclivity to understand one's thoughts anyway. Besides, it's the interactive exchange that makes the difference. We are so wired to connect!

Till my next, loves! xoxo

White Prom Dresses
Comment via Google Plus or Blogger
Join the discussion! (0)

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am always thrilled to interact with you all! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Bloglovin', Pinterest and Google+ so we may stay connected! Stay gorgeous everyone! xoxo - Sugar