Sunday, July 19, 2015

OUTFiT | Denim and Plaid

Working 2 jobs is one of my firsts. I've never been so busy in my life except the time I was completing my Thesis. My only rest day is Sunday. I am not complaining. I love how I get to manage my time and learn how to prioritize things. It's also a great avenue to ignore cynicism. When your hands are full, you won't have the luxury to entertain bad vibes. Your mind is tracked to move forward and work for solutions. 

Sugary Fancies Lazy Weekend Sugary Fancies Lazy Weekend

Since it's a holiday, I get to do my errands. Which is awesome! Downside of being busy is wishing I get to clone myself so I can complete tasks and obligations. I am also missing my 2-day rest day sometimes. LOL. But for now, I am grateful for my weekend off, for this also gave me a chance to blog and share with you all one of the things I am passionate about. Blogging less is also a peak of what my calendar is like. Crazy. Though, I will always find time for this is also a few of the things I love.

For today, I put on this cutesy plaid dress from Giordano, I bought online. I got attracted to the flowy, slightly ruffled skirt, aside from the deep neckline. It's perfect for the typical errands day.  The denim vest I also love because it's super cheap. The patches are a cool addition. Ofcourse, I wore my most comfortable sneakers to complete the look.

Sugary Fancies Lazy Weekend Sugary Fancies Lazy Weekend
Afloat

---------------------------

Outfit details:

Plaid dress - Giordano, Fab Forever Shop 
Denim Vest - Landmark, Trinoma
Sling bag - Landmark, Trinoma
Sneakers - Landmark, Trinoma

----------------------------

Sugary Fancies Lazy Weekend Sugary Fancies Lazy Weekend

I am obsessed with online shopping lately. This plaid dress I bought in Fab Forever Shop. You can check out their IG page here. They give out huge discounts even to first time buyers! Plus, it's hassle free. I wore this piece the moment it arrived at the door. LOL. 

Anyway, I hope you all are having a fab weekend. Thanks as always for your love and support! Let me hear your thoughts. Please drop me a line below. I feel absolutely happy everytime I connect to each of you. xoxo! Till my next!


Comment via Google Plus or Blogger

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, Tiffani!

      Thanks for the love! xoxo.

      Sugar

      Delete
  2. I've been working one job six days a week and it's been driving me up the wall, but doing two?! I can only imagine what it must be like! I completely agree; I love keeping my hands full with work because it's such a great emotional distraction! Anyway, loving the entire out fit; the denim is so spunky and your necklace just screams edge against the cute plaid dress! I hope you'll get some time to yourself and some rest soon! Good luck!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, May.

      Yes, it can drive you crazy at times. But I'm sure there's nothing you can't handle *wink* Here's to independent working girls! Thanks, May ❤️ xoxo

      Sugar

      Delete
  3. Hey Sugar,
    It's been a while since I came to your blog (or mine for that matter). Mostly, because I decided to take 1 month break to visit my mom and spend quality time with her. I missed blogging and I missed your blog too. Reading what you write has always felt so calm and full of positive energies. I cant imagine how busy you most be with two jobs but I hope you reach success in whatever you put your efforts. The dress is lovely and I'm also into online shopping but mostly makeup hahahahaha

    love, Katty S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Katty!

      You are always so sweet. I miss reading your blogs more! I've also blogged a little less because of my schedule. But I make sure I find time to write atleast once a week ❤️ Hope I can read about how you spent your time with your Mom! I'm sure you had fun ❤️❤️❤️ thanks for your love and support, Katty! ❤️❤️❤️ xoxo

      Sugar

      Delete
  4. CAAAUUUTE outfit! Love everything about it and kudos to you girlfriend. There's no way I could work two jobs and have a blog. That's basically 3 jobs!

    Stay Styled,

    Lindsey

    Instagram: stay_styled
    Blog:http://staystyledblog.com/well-were-moving-on-up/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lindsey. I am now experiencing what it's like to be "really" busy. Hahahaha! xoxo

      Delete
  5. I totally hear you! To this day, I have no clue how I managed to work all day as a teacher's aide, 4 nights a week as a store manager, Friday and Saturday nights as a babysitter while also a full-time grad student! It's just one of those crazy things that you push through because you have to and can look back on later and marvel at how amazing you are!
    : signe :
    : the daily savant :
    Turquoise Bracelets GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Signe.

      WOW! You are all over the place -- in a good way! I also cannot imagine how you are able to juggle everything and have a blog! I'm glad we are able to share something common <3 xoxo

      Sugar

      Delete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am always thrilled to interact with you all! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Bloglovin', Pinterest and Google+ so we may stay connected! Stay gorgeous everyone! xoxo - Sugar