Thursday, December 03, 2015

OUTFiT | Monochrome

Hello to all my beautiful fellow bloggers! 

Having worn monochrome today made me think of its representation. Do you know that white, according to color psychology, means new beginnings. Just like a blank canvass waiting to be written or painted upon. While the color black means power and control. Well I neither have the latter. But I definitely am looking forward to my new beginnings no matter how inchoate they may be. 

Sugary Fancies Sugary Fancies

Right! Seems like I am a getting a little carried away learning we are nearing the end of the year. Haha. So anyway. I find monochrome simple and elegant. This exact look I have worn during worship service. The only difference is, well, the shoes. I changed into sneakers from heels so I would be comfortable doing errands with my sister. I am not sure if this ensemble works but I was too lazy to change into something more fitting in people's standards. LOL. 

Sugary Fancies Sugary Fancies

---------------------------
Outfit details:

Dress - Penshoppe
Sneakers - Penshoppe
Purse - Forever 21

>---------------------------

Thanks as always for visiting my page. I am extremely grateful. Please do not forget to pen your comments below.  Also, leave your website so I may check it out. Love hearing your thoughts! xoxo.


White Prom Dresses
Comment via Google Plus or Blogger

5 comments:

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am always thrilled to interact with you all! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Bloglovin', Pinterest and Google+ so we may stay connected! Stay gorgeous everyone! xoxo - Sugar