Sunday, July 05, 2015

OUTFiT | Thrifted and Borrowed

Hello, beautiful people! It's July. 4th of July that is. Happy Independence Day to all my friends in the US. Hope you all are preoccupied enjoying your holiday. 

Holiday is something I can relate to these past few weeks. Life has been so good to me that I feel like it's been a holiday for days! I've learned to believe that things happen for a reason and that even if God put you through a phase you thought is not survivable, the impossible happens!! I never thought that He will shower me with the blessings that I have now. Everything is borrowed but His graces aren't thrifted.


Thrifted Borrowed OOTD Thrifted Borrowed OOTD



Anyway, I was trying to be creative by associating my present to what I am wearing. Hope that works. LOL. Contrary to popular belief, I love shopping in bazaars and thrift stores. Finding something awesome in a pile of unwanted clothes is not only fun but practical. This tulle is one of my fave finds (it's less than $10)! I know it will sound weird. But this skirt makes me twirl like a princess everytime I have it on. Haha.

This cutesy monochrome blazer and jersey top I got from a friend's closet. Unfortunately, these are borrowed and I have no way of taking them home *sad face* I love the print. And I think it goes well with my tulle skirt.

Thrifted Borrowed OOTD Thrifted Borrowed OOTD

Thrifted Borrowed OOTD Thrifted Borrowed OOTD


---------------------------

Outfit details:



Top and blazer - borrowed

Tulle skirt - Landmark, Trinoma
Heels - LeDonne

---------------------------

Any suggestions on how to style tulle? I also pair it with a shirt to exude the casual look. Hope you all enjoyed my first blog for July. I cannot wait to hear from you all. Have an awesome weekend! xoxo.

Comment via Google Plus or Blogger

9 comments:

  1. That jacket is perfect!!! And it goes great with the soft skirt! so cute. You have to be best dressed at your work or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is perfect!!! And it goes great with the soft skirt! so cute. You have to be best dressed at your work or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrifting all the way! I go slightly mad when I find a piece of clothing that's good as new for a fraction of its original price, haha. That tulle is such a steal! It's such a gorgeous one and I love that the white mesh is layered over black; it gives it such versatility! If I were to wear a tulle, I'd definitely go for a crop top just to keep things young and contemporary!

    Ahhh, that jacket! Pity it's a borrowed piece, but y'know, you could just keep borrowing it, haha. Also, how do you walk in those heels?! They're insane!

    May • THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing dear.Loving your jacket all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful style, that skirt is perfect. Great items to borrow and glad you can rejoice in your blessings.

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Falasha!

      Thank you so much! The skirt I got at rock bottom price :-) Too bad I can't take all of the pieces home. LOL.

      xoxo,
      Sugar

      Delete
  6. Those heels are amazing :D I could never walk in those! I love this outfit so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Tiffani.

      Thanks, bby girl! Haha. I got intimidated at first, too. But I swear, you can walk on these comfortably! xoxo

      Sugar

      Delete
  7. awwee love the outfit, the fact the items are thrifted and the shoes is a surprise! And this is remarkable "Everything is borrowed but His graces aren't thrifted."

    All smiles,
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am always thrilled to interact with you all! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Bloglovin', Pinterest and Google+ so we may stay connected! Stay gorgeous everyone! xoxo - Sugar